Thursday, August 30, 2012

Come on In!!!

  


            Hey and Welcome to my Blog. My name is Yohanna.Nice to meet you. Come on in and make yourself comfortable. This Blog will consist of different Topics from my hair journey, health and all things Beauty.

            I will start by telling you a little about my Relaxed hair background. I have been on my healthy hair journey since July 2011 Since this time I have grown my hair from Damaged Neck Length to Almost Bra Strap Length (1 inch away). My ultimate goal is to make it to Waist Length healthy hair. 

            This my first time blogging but I think it will be helpfully to me and anyone whom passes through this blog. I am starting this to document my journey  and to help, hopefully Inspire anyone else on there Journey or looking to start. Any question or Request I'll be happy To help. 

                                                  Please Stay Awhile & Subscribe  

                                                  Good Luck on Your Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment