Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hair Regimen & Products


I have tried many products since I have been on my hair journey but I find these products work best for my Relaxed Hair. My hair usually tends to be dryer so to combat this problem I typically use a lot of moisturizing products and only use protein when needed. I try to keep my Routine very simple.

Regimen

Daily
Moisturize & Seal in Sections

Weekly
Pre-Poo/ Hot Oil 1x for at least 30 min.
Shampoo 1x
Deep Conditioner  1x with heat 30 min (without 1+ hr )
Leave-Ins

Monthly
Protein Treatment
Dusting if needed
Products 

Styles 
Bun 99% of time
Flat Iron (maybe every 2 months)

Current Products


Moisturizing ShampooElasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair

Clarifying ShampooORS Aloe Shampoo- 1x Month

Protein ConditionerORS Replenishing Conditioner- 1x Month

Deep Conditioner: Elasta QP DRP- 11
Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner

Leave In:Infusium 23 or Elasta QP Leave in H2

Moisturizer: Elasta Qp Recovery Moisturizer, 
Moisturizer Spritz: Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerin, & Water

OilsCoconut Oil (Pre-Poo)
EVOO (Hot Oil)

Relaxer: Elasta QP No Base Creme Relaxer Regular

Neutralizer; Elasta QP Stop Action

Scalp Base: Vaseline 

No comments:

Post a Comment